Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, March 10, 2014

What they wore

I picked out a new dress for Zaynzley to wear sadly it wouldn't go over her head despite our best efforts. She has a pretty big noggin! By then everyone else was dressed in browns luckily I had another dress for her that was brown. Not the best picture but we will try again next week.


They are all playing the same coloring game, since it is that or read the friend magazine. The nice thing is that I don't worry about them coloring on their clothes anymore or bring anything to entertain them. I was thinking I should make them some kindle carriers that look like traditional scripture bags. If you look on the ground you can just see Zany's white sandals.

Guess who found papas leftover whoppers? She really didn't want to share with her brothers.


I got some proper bread machine yeast and Eddy made the bread it was the biggest loaf yet! He just loves to make the big loaves. We had fast sunday today due to the gilbert temple dedication last sunday and we set the delay timer on the bread machine so it would finish just as we got home from church. The smell alone was so good I didn't think the bread could taste any better but it did! I liked the texture better with the new yeast. We ended up eating the whole loaf but I called it lunch so it was alright. 

This Sunday slipped by so fast I am still getting used to afternoon church I miss my former 9:00 am church but 11:00 has its advantages too. The kids spent the majority of their time outside because they figure if they do that they can get out of cleaning. I got them to do a bit but never enough.  
I will definitely have my work cut out for me tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment