Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hide and seek anyone?

There are a lot of places to hide in our backyard but Zany found a really good one just her size. Is it door 1 or door 2?


Surprise door 2.

I have to thank Declan for taking these photos for me. I have been focused on finishing some projects before spring break is over. It has really gone to fast. I will have to post pictures of what I have been up to the past few days. I saved some of Zany's birthday money to buy the DVD of Frozen. We watched it outside with a fire and it was fun to see it again. Eddy missed seeing it in the theater so it was his first time and really like it. It is such a good movie! We enjoyed some Costco pumpkin pie with it probably the last of the season sadly. I was really surprised to see they still had it. The kids pulled quite a few weeds today and picked up the backyard and snuck away quite a few times. It is like herding cats trying to get them all working but I try!

No comments:

Post a Comment