Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Thursday fun!



Eddy wasn't quite to the point of wearing my capris because he has a lot of pants, but I did his laundry today and as you can see it amounts to quite a bit and that doesn't even include the hangups.

He kinda hates laundry day but likes it too (I fold and hangup; 
but he puts away his own laundry).

Eddy and Quinton off to do temple work at the Gila Valley Temple.


Tonight is the Semi-Championship Marble Tournament; Declan and McCoy have made it to the final round and the competition is tight they inform me. (They are the only ones in the Tournament).

See that little purple bag, I had that same kind of bag to keep my marbles in when I was a kid. I just found out last year what purpose it originally served (crown royal) and was very surprised. It does make an excellent marble bag though. The rug is one they always have in there room luckily enough it makes for a perfect marble game.

Archy made this little headband at school. I just love these kind of funny hats they make I think the world would be a happier place if we all wore these headbands from time to time. How could you get grumpy with someone wearing faux antenna. 

They painstakingly set up these dominoes after many table bumps and restarts they finally got them all set up only to have it only run half way around before it failed.  Eddy didn't want to try again it took all of his patience to do it the first time.

My mom (Carol) always liked to buy unusual food to try because it was "fun food."  A few years ago when I was at her house, I found a can of caviar that she bought. When I asked why she bought it; she said that she thought it would be fun to try and it was on clearance. She never did try it; it expired and was tossed but she was an adventurous food shopper. In that vein I purchased an odd item.


Peppermint Bark Yoplait yogurt (it came in a 8 pack with Vanilla yogurt) it is for a Limited Time (probably from Christmas but it doesn't expire till April so they still have it) I got mine at Wal-mart. I had everyone try a taste everyone liked it except Archy (no surprise there) it has a very mild peppermint white chocolate taste and it is not bitter like some chocolate yogurts can be. I wouldn't move it to the category of favorite but it was fun to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment