Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Trickery and Punk Food

 Shock face!!!!!


So I downloaded the pictures off my camera and I was shocked to find a picture of buttocks taken by some child. We try to limit buttock exposure around here to the quick dash from the shower to bedroom to get pajamas. Once one kid realized that if I dry off in the bathroom and run to my room naked as a jaybird then I don't have to walk back through the house to hang up my towel. Didn't that start a trend. Although it has cut down on the number of towels found on the floor in bedrooms. Small blessings? Anyway let's hope time will lend them some small modesty and then they will be teenagers who don't want you to even see them in underwear.  You'll be glad to know that it above picture isn't a unnamed individual's bum but rather a clever child who took a picture to make it look like a derriere. 

They didn't quite have the angle right. There were several photos of this elbow as they attempted to get the angles right. Just got to match the freckle and I will have the culprit or culprits as I think it was probably two involved in the trickery.

I know you all have been wanting and waiting for me to do a who wore it better post and at last I can. I picked up a couple of shirts at target on clearance for Declan and McCoy. They say PUNK FOOD. There was some debate between them about whether they should wear them on different days or the same day. I for one am glad they wore them on the same day so I can ask you who wore it better Declan on left or Coy on right? Comment below.


To me it looks like Archy is casting a spell making Declan and McCoy have the same shirt on.

My awesome ride is there in the background a 2004 Buick Century, I just love old people cars, no, really I do. This is my third Buick that I have owned. Old people cars are very spacious, smooth riders, huge trunks, very comfortable, and great gas mileage. Whenever I see the twins of this car driving around it is ALWAYS old people who are driving it. Old people have lived a while they know what you need in a car. I started driving old people cars when I was in high school my first car was 1967 Impala. The Impala didn't have great gas mileage (what did in the sixties) but it was huge. So is my buick, I can fit all five of my children buckled in this Buick so that is quite nice. If you saw me in this you might think I was taking it out to get some gas for my granny, nope, it is all mine in its large silver bullet like glory.

Archy jumps in for a picture too bad they didn't have this shirt in his size.

I may point the finger at those two punk food wearers for orchestrating the buttock photo. Just a hunch, the freckle will tell me all I need to know.  Put out your elbows boys!





1 comment:

  1. MCCOY WORE IT BETTER AND WHO WAS THE "bum"

    ReplyDelete