Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Jump Test

 Archy is a slender little guy who hates for his pants to be loose at all. So anytime he gets dressed night or day he does the jump test. In which he puts on one layer at a time then jumps to make sure they are not going down. He could be dressed for the day having already done his jump test decide to take a bath then get re-dressed in the same clothes but before he puts them on again he has to test them. There is some legitimacy to his testing procedures as the two brothers who came right before him have a different body type especially in the backside area. Archy's body type is more like his oldest brother Quinton (lean). We are big believers in hand me downs so sometimes things are a little stretched out.  Archy and I frequently disagree about whether things are tight enough. For example today, he had been wearing this outfit (you see below) all day and then he told me his shorts were to loose and he needed new ones. I disagreed thinking of how quickly laundry accumulates and told him just to keep wearing them.

He begins jumping in front of me.

Within two jumps the shorts have failed. I realized the handy elastic tighteners have become unbuttoned and his shorts are to loose.

He is double checking my work of tightening his shorts.


Archy was down to his last pair which are a bit big on him and he didn't want wear them. His regular jump test didn't give him the failing result he wanted so he took me out to the trampoline to show me they were two big. Happily for me they didn't go down and he had to keep wearing them.

1 comment:

  1. That's a new one on me. I now know about the " jump" test. Learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete