Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Zaynzley!


Happy Birthday Zaynzley! I can't believe how fast it has gone by!





She had the cutest cheeks, in hospital.





What a happy delight you are to our family!

Here she is off to pick out donuts with her daddy for her birthday morning breakfast.
He even picked out her outfit and got her ready.




In a earlier post I mentioned we had gotten rid of all of Zaynzyley pacifiers by cutting them.  Eddy worked hard to find and hide them before I could get to all of them unbeknownst to me.  So when she went to sleep that night he gave her the lone surviving pacifier and continued to slip it to her at night when she went to bed and get rid of it in the morning.  The gig was up when she got into bed with us and I later rolled on said pacifier. Today at naptime, Zaynzley was refusing to go to sleep we struggled for half an hour. I wouldn't let her get off the window seat so she was crying and hollering and throwing pillows when she found this purple pacifier under the pillows she instantly quit crying, looked at me, popped it in her mouth and immediately laid down and went to sleep. At that point I was just glad she finally went to sleep!  Despite destroying four pacifiers, I guess we aren't quite ready to get rid of them yet.



For our (Eddy and I) friday night date, I talked him into going shopping. We went to a store that is a total lifesaver for me in trying to cloth and shoe my family.  It is Bealls and once a month the dots move which means instead of something being 30% off it is 50%, 70%, 95% accordingly; everything is brand new and come from a variety of stores Target, Dillards, Kmart, kind of like Ross but better deals.  Anyway here were my deals: Eddy three sweaters one chaps, two van heusen each 85 cents; Quinton two shirts with ties in a box .50 cents each, Quinton reebok high tops $12.75, Quinton navy blue levi's sneakers .85 cents,  Eddy reebok high tops $12.75, Declan 7 pack everlast socks $1; McCoy blue and yellow reebok $6.75 and belt .17 cents, Archy shoes 3.74 and on Friday they give you extra 15% off everything if you are under 50; over 50 you get it on Monday. It is a lot of fun to get things at such bargain prices. After shopping, we got a soda to share and headed home for movie time with the kids. 

Preparing to watch Cloudy with Chance of Meatballs 2. Have an art project in mind for that blank wall that I haven't done yet.

Since we didn't have a proper dinner we decided to have our favorite movie snack popcorn popped in canola oil with peanut M & M's (valentine ones clearance). 

It is really good even though it sounds strange. Try it!












2 comments:

  1. I need you to take me to Bealls and teach me how to shop like you. I never luck out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same day as bookclub is the day to go, although if you wait till Friday you get extra 15% off.

    ReplyDelete