Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Clean rooms, pure hearts, can't lose!

This the before photo I will have to post the after photo tommorrow

This was how most of Saturday was spent cleaning out bedrooms. I had laser like focus on what I was doing and didn't even think to take pictures or document what was going on around here. I did add seven more bags of stuff to my tally of bags purged just twenty-nine to go. It was terribly dry and windy, really windy with gusts that almost blew you over. We mostly stayed inside of course the kids were on the trampoline; they always are. We are planning a picnic so Eddy and I bought the supplies for that and we are so happy to have spring break here! I always want to just work, work, work on projects and the like and Eddy wants to play, play, play so together we balance each other and hopefully we will have a bit of both.


1 comment: