Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Supplemental photo's

Here are a smattering of photo's that I took during this past week to add to the ones Rhi has posted.
Here is Zany and I dressed eerily similar for a day of shopping

Leave your camera out, its more crazy eyes for crazy times!

I don't have gel which is what the boys use for there hair, but I do have mousse. They loved it though.

What self-respecting pug owner doesn't have the obligatory picture of him wearing sunglasses

Ashamed to admit I ruined these eggs by over boiling. Least I shan't have to do them next time now :)

Sweet Nona with flowers at the Graveside



Don't let Rhiannon fool you she was bested by the whale. I especially love McCoy's face.

Did Quinton tame the beast?

Nope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment