Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More Chiriachua!!


Here are the pictures that I took during the day....
Our token surly Teenager. He would often times walk ahead and stew on a bench

I'm quite jealous of Pa's favorite adult status actually. 

Here Baby Z strikes out on her own

How much would you pay to have them re-enact this photo in 15 years?

Declan finds the dinner bell, I bet Rhi could use this at her house

Ah, its like being a kid again seeing my family look at a information board

A Mexican Jay, there was a whole flock of them

Eddy taking photo's with a brave Archy scampering up

I was a bit freaked out for them on this rock with the high winds

Here we go up to the CCC lookout

"Another read!" enthused Archy when he saw this board

Our Fearless Leader!!!

Some confusion on  the proper path to take



It was a great day, a bit windy. I really want to go back and do the big loop hike. Though next time I demand to get first crack at the potato salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment