Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Speed Demon!

After having four boys in a row I got pretty used to getting boys ready for things. A little hair gel and your good to go but girls are a whole different story! They require some real skills. Having never done girl hair it has been a learning curve for me. Some friends gave me some advice that worked like a charm-let her watch TV while you do her hair. I should of thought of that myself but it didn't even occur to me. Today while Zany was watching a show she sat long enough I could french braid part of her hair.


The natural curls do make it easy to have cute hair

I didn't even know Zany could ride this radio flyer sit scooter much less zoom by at terrific speeds. In fact my sister came to visit and mentioned something about her riding something like Fred Flintsone. I had no idea what Ashlee was talking about then as we were waiting for Eddy to come home in the front yard I saw Zany shoot by me.

She was so speedy.


She would get really low over the handlebars-what a speed demon!
It made me laugh to see her go so intensely. 




No comments:

Post a Comment