Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

I just love these cute little headpieces they make at school. 

Me: Archy, since you are a bunny let me ask you a question?
Archy: OK
Me: What do bunnies like to eat?

Archy: Well, you might not know this but they eat toe nails.
Me: Really! I didn't know that.


Archy: Yep they do.

It might be nice to be limber enough that biting my own toenail was a possibility, but I don't want to actually have to do that. Thank goodness I am not a bunny!

I had just taken a picture of Archy wearing bunny ears and I was folding laundry when he came and sat next to me and starting biting his own toenail. Well I had to capture the moment and since my camera was right next to me . . . wa la moment captured. Watch out for those toe nail biting bunnies.


Happy Easter to You!

I hope you have a lovely Easter it is such a beautiful time of year here in Arizona with all the wildflowers blooming and birds singing. It is a good time to remember our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his life and resurrection and all that, that made possible.


"I testify to you this day that the time will come when every man, woman, and child will look
into the Savior's loving eyes. On that day, we will know with a surety the worth of our decision to straightway follow Him." --Joseph B. Wirthlin, "Follow Me", Ensign, May 2002 



No comments:

Post a Comment