Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

An Old Favorite thing

There are definite benefits to being a person who holds onto things, you still have them years later, when you are coerced by your sister to make a post  every Weds.

Here I am pictured with my absolute favorite stuffed animal from when I was a kid- FUZZBALL.
We went to Disneyland when we were little and Captain Io in 3D had just come out. I loved it. We were allowed to each chose a souvenir and I of course chose the cuddliest of the creatures from the show.  I remember him vividly  flying directly into my face and had to have them. Another benefit was that he had a very long tail that was pretty sturdy and I clearly remember using his tail to beat my sister with. A great bonus to his cuddliness.  When we went to Disneyland this past summer lo and behold they were replaying it. This time there was no line and we just waltzed on it along with Archy and Zaynzley as the rest of our clan was in line for Space mountain. Baby was a bit freaked out by it. I thought is was still pretty good, help up pretty well for being what 25 ish year old?
I used to stick his tail down the back of my shirt to get him to balance like he did on MJ's shoulder


No comments:

Post a Comment