Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Basketball Brothers

Quinton and Declan are three years apart in age and they get along really well until they don't. Mainly they bicker and argue and that annoys me. So we are working on it. In the front yard we have a hoop set up on the street because our house is on bit of a rise and the driveway is too steep to play on but our street is never very busy. They like to shoot hoops whenever they can which isn't as often as they would like since  Quinton is at track practice and Declan at basketball practice.


Declan in orange, Quinton in neon


Quinton shoots!

And . . . 
Makes it! 

We actually took a few photos to get one of them making a basket. They weather is perfect right now so we are enjoying before it gets too hot because summer is coming!  

I always want to sit on my back porch and read a magazine and relax. I have a stack of magazines I get but  I never have time to read. This phase I am currently in is so busy! I have the older kids who need to be driven to all kind of practices and games and other activities and yet I still have the little ones who demand a lot of attention. The days fly by so fast. Yesterday was really intense though as I was hosting my book club at my house and the kids still had to be taken everywhere; in between times I would try to get the house company ready and make refreshments. I have really been preparing to host for a month trying to wrap up various projects and deep cleaning. Eddy was a real help once he got home from coaching McCoy's baseball team. He even piped the cream cheese frosting into my strawberries (sadly no pictures I didn't even think of it)! What a guy! I promised today we would totally take the evening off and just relax I think he will hold me to it.
Happy Friday hope yours includes some pizza (our traditional friday night dinner)!


No comments:

Post a Comment