Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, April 11, 2014

Archy the helper

I spend most days cleaning the house and doing laundry so my standard attire is casual (jeans and T-shirt usually).  I was getting reading for the day and while messing with rolling my capris I asked Archy to get me a pair of  sneakers that match from my room. He asked if he could bring me my diamond ones and I thought he was referring to some reflective sneakers I said, Sure. 
 He brought me these platform high heels that do indeed look like diamonds. I sent him back to find matching sneakers. He returned with my jeweled flip flops. I told him, "No, I want sneakers you know the shoes you tie." 

By now Archy was pretty disgusted with the whole operation and I heard him mutter darkly to himself from the hallway, "I hate being a helper."  Third try was a success I received some sneakers. 


Due to an addition to our house my kitchen window is enclosed but lines up with another window so I can still see outside but I can also look into the playroom and while I was doing dinner dishes I could watch wee Archy play with Justice League toys. He was really animated.
Superman prepares to fight.

Archy noticed me taking a picture and tried to hide.

Soon he decided to continue with his battle.

Archy stills lives the lucky life of a preschooler which in the Carlton house means he does very little chores and gets a daily nap if he's home (sometimes he is at preschool). He usually gets up at seven a.m. and doesn't have a bedtime. He spends his day taking a bath, playing outside, playing with toys, reading books and watching shows (his favorites right now: PAW patrol, bubble guppies, & octonauts). Once kindergarten starts things get a lot more structured but for now I enjoy spending my day with this little guy even if he doesn't like being a helper.

1 comment:

  1. Golden years, sweet memories ( which you will always have since you have blogged them).

    ReplyDelete