Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Prepping for the Gun Show!

This is my first foray into parenting a teenager; it's a bit of an adventure. Sometimes they can be so grouchy, moody, and argumentative but other times you just want to squeeze them because they are so cute and you catch glimpses of the sweet four year old they used to be. I am just glad that blogging wasn't around when I was a teenager my mom could have some really doozies about my teen years especially my young teen years ages 13-15 were my worst. Lots of attitude! So far I have it easy with my teen.

Quinton is really into lifting weights (he says it is his favorite thing right now) and putting on muscle and so he goes twice a week to open gym at the high school. Eddy and I decided to take him and drop him off as a wee date (whenever and wherever we can; Eddy would prefer proper dates but those are few and far between we far more frequently do little ones). I wanted to get a picture of Quinton in his workout attire but he wasn't cooperating so Eddy stepped in to help me get a good picture of him.

A little blurry let's try again!

There we go, don't they look sweet. 

Quinton heads to the weight room. I wanted to get some pictures of him lifting weights but Eddy and Quinton both protest against this. Eddy even calls me a smother. Really if no one else was there yet what's the harm? I said I would just get a picture of him going in but he went so fast I didn't get a good one. So I called for him to come back and Quinton ignored me he was out of view around the corner so I yelled if you don't come back and wave to the camera I coming in. Like magic he appears again!

What does his body language say?

Big wave.

One of these days I will get a picture of him lifting weights. He doesn't want pictures now but when he is in his forties he will love them. Trust me I know I am a smother (according to Eddy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment