Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

For the Blog: Feats of Awesomeness

My favorite thing about summer is the amazing thunderstorms. I was sitting down to blog when a terrific storm arrived with fierce rain and booming thunder so I decided to take my blogging to the back porch where I could sit and enjoy it. It's a real gully washer!

Here are a few photos that the individuals requested taken to be immortalized on the blog.

This little radio flyer is Zany prefered mode of speedy transportation (if you want to see her zooming in a harry potter like photo on it just click the link), she sometimes drags it in the house and races around on it.  Archy spying her radio flyer decided I needed to capture him doing this amazing feat of balance. If you look closely you can see the concentration it takes on his face.  I wouldn't want to try doing it but Archy has catlike balancing skills.

Zen Archy

Declan is always one to jump in on any picture taking so he rustled up something worthy of the blog (in his opinion) and wanted me to take a picture. He is sporting an old man beard (old white tank top hooked on his ears) and looking very ponderous now he just needs some cronies. 

Old man Dec

Eddy and I planned a mini date of running errands Zany wanted to come along so Eddy dressed her up. She is wearing a dress with leggings and fancy sandals and even has a necklace and earrings too. Eddy is usually really good to brush out Zany's tangleriffic hair after a bath. I really like in this photo he styled her hair just like he wore it after a bath when he was a kid combed straight back.  She wanted me to take a picture of her before she left.

Fancy pants Zany

No comments:

Post a Comment