Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Helpful and Unhelpful

After having four boys and then a girl I sometimes get asked, "Are girls very different from boys?" The main difference I notice is, of course, the girly toys and baby dolls but Zany is very interested in whatever I am doing around the house. She often likes to "help" and imitate me. Zany thinks, "Oh, I see you have written on the wall with everyones heights let me draw on the wall."  

She can be helpful though like when she pitched in a helped Declan unload the dishwasher. Since we daily unload the dishwasher, sometimes twice a day, I decided to share the love and let Quinton and Declan each do a rack (usually they race to do it so they can pick their rack-nice perk) and McCoy does the silverware. Zany loves to help handing the dishes to the unloader.

Zany happy helper


Declan happy receiver

Then there are those times when the two year old toddler comes out. Zany was mad at the family for not watching her show and instead watching American Ninja Warrior. She went into my sewing/laundry room unbeknownst to me and proceeded to put at least fifty pins into my sewing machine. She put so many that they were jammed deep inside the machine. Luckily, handy Eddy was here to save the day and he completely took the machine apart and got all the pins out. It took quite a while to get them all out and they whole time Zany lay on the floor yelling and whining. 

Eddy taking apart the sewing machine


Zany lying on the floor whining 
(note the pacifier that I thought I had gotten rid of some time ago Eddy the enabler was giving it to her at night so she is still a paci addict at bedtimes--mainly)

You never know what you'll get with Zaynzley helpful or unhelpful. Let's see what today brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment