Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sneaky Pug

Remington has gotten a bit crafty in his old age. Has has two tricks he regularly employs. Both have to do with him needing to go out for a pee, so even if I'm suspicious he has me with my back to the wall in case he does need to go. One does not want to risk a mess. First, he will go outside race to the Mulberry tree, look back to make sure I'm watching, lift his leg, keep it up and not do anything else. He then runs back to the house and begs for a treat. The other trick his has, is he acts like he needs to go out, I get up to take him out and in a wag of a curly tail, he jumps into my chair, counting on his cute looks that I'll let him stay there.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like he may be slytherin after all! What a pug!

    ReplyDelete