Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, July 21, 2014

What They Wore-willy nilly

It was so crazy crowded at church, due to a missionary farewell and a lot of pioneer day visitors, that there were no spots big enough to fit us so we had to wait until the deacons were done passing and cleared their bench and sat there. Not the best place to sit with a two year old since in front of us was wide open space to jump around in. Guess we should have showed up early to church. Zany is exhausted by the time church is over and she is not in the best of moods when we get home. She really didn't want to take a picture.

Pick your own outfit day

Sad Baby Z

Archy tries to comfort Zany

Wonder what McCoy thinks about it

D-man

Through trial and error I have learned it is better to just have a snack when we get home at 2:30 p.m. and then eat dinner later. The kids all clamor for chips and salsa. When I was kid my mom refused to cook anything on Sunday so we were left to our own devices. Ashlee and I would often make ramen noodles, cheese crisp, nachos, or totinos pizza. I remember having chips and salsa with cheese in it quite often. I still like cheese in my salsa when I eat chips and salsa. My kids do to now. We will enjoy that and some Diamondbacks baseball and just maybe a bit of a snooze. Sunday afternoons are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment