Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Zanyiest Girl I Know!

Zaynzley is a tricky name to spell at least they way we chose to spell it.  I have always been fond of the letter Z and so I wanted to name a child with a Z name.  It just so happened that our only girl got to be the one with a Z name.  One of the most fun letters to write is Y so I added a couple of Y's.  Zaynzley is a really fun name to write in cursive!  We mostly call her Zany and she is just that-Zany.  March 1st she turns three years old.  I picked out a few of my favorite post from the last six months that featured Zany as a wee stroll down memory lane.






I am looking forward to another Zany year with the cutest little three year old I know!
Happy Birthday, Zaynzley!

No comments:

Post a Comment