Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, February 27, 2015

So I'm an AFOL

I love to collect things, as many of you know. I tend to go thru phases where I will buy buy buy things, then once I feel overwhelmed I sell them. I especially love to collect toys of my youth and from various fandoms I like. So I am doubly excited when my two loves overlap, like my Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Lego. (and yes, Lego is the plural form, don't add an S!). I have loved Lego since I was a kid, though have only come out of my dark ages (a time when one does not collect Lego) for about 4 years. What is an AFOL? an Adult Fan of Lego. Just recently I was actually able to go the Lego store, and was able to get a set I had been wanting for awhile.


      
Woo- hoo Lego Ghostbusters!





I plan on making a  Halloween display for the wonderful month of Bricktober, using these some awesome Halloween themed ones Lego made a few years ago and the yet to be released, Scooby Doo sets.  Though I will have to fight my inner Lord Business when the Carltons come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment