Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The One-bite Cookie Monster

 Quinton really wanted to make cookies probably because he knows that is the only way they will get made.  I picked my favorite cookies to be made using the Andes Mint Chips (recipe on the back of the bag).  Light mint flavor and they only use one stick of butter!  The whole family had some cookies and there quite a few leftover.  Everyone was about their own business when I heard a sharp yell of shock.  Eddy discovered Zany delicately picking up one cookie taking a small bite then putting it back and then picking up a different cookie and taking one bite.  He was shocked, horrified and offended by the very thought of a person systematically taking one bite of each cookie. In fact, he thought it was something I would do.  When I told Nona over the phone about one bite cookie monster she said it sounded like something I would do and my sister agreed.  Now who is offended?  I haven't ever done it but now thinking about it maybe I would like too!  
How many cookies did Zany bite before she was stopped?  Nine cookies!

Zany caught in the act

Nine cookie victims

A day later I made pumpkin rolls-savory (not to be confused with pumpkin roll-sweet), and the leftover rolls were sitting on the counter unattended.  When who should appear and start taking one bite out of the rolls? Zany but she was stopped before she had gotten to number four.

Now which roll needs one bite next?

She is a one bite wonder.  I guess we will have to keep a close eye on her come Thanksgiving all that lovely food left unattended.

No comments:

Post a Comment