Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, March 2, 2015

What They Wore-Navy and Orange

 I am not sure who dislikes taking these Sunday photos more Quinton or Archer.  It is very hard to catch a smile on their faces.  I don't let their whining stop me though I snap the photos with or without a smile.  Declan loves taking photos and he takes by far the most selfies. I have been meaning to take a picture with these gorgeous flowers that I have been feasting my eyes on for a month.  The whole yard is just covered with them sadly it is not my yard.  Just like Hollyhocks, when I see these beauties in bloom I always regret not planting some seeds so I can enjoy them in my yard.  Spring is in full swing here and I am just hoping it doesn't get hot too soon.  Spring is such a lovely time in Arizona!  I try to soak it up before we are roasted in the summer sun. 

Quinton, Declan, McCoy, Archer, Zany
(left to right)


Larger view of flowers

Look at those lovelies



Zany takes a closer view

Cheers to a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment