Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, February 2, 2015

What They Wore-takes a sick day

I am sick!  Blah, you don't appreciate things like, a headache free head, breathing through your nose, sleeping without waking up to cough, until you are sick.  Being sick makes me appreciate so much my former good health.  I am counting the days until I am back to full strength.  What really bugs me about being a sick momma is when I am a lifeless lump on the couch everyone else thinks they can do the same.  Instead of picking up the slack and tidying the house they join me for binge watch of Alaska: the last frontier, Alaska Bush People and The Legend of Mick Dodge.  My prefered reality shows take place in really green forest with lots of gorgeous eye candy of the flora and fauna variety.  I don't have the energy to nag people to do things so they get away with loafing.

Due to my illness, there was no "what they wore" photo taken. McCoy and I stayed home sick from church.  Quinton gleefully informed me, after everyone had pajamas on and were heading to bed, that we didn't take a photo.  So it goes I guess you think a guy might have taken the photo on my behalf, oh wait a minute, I forgot everyone else is faux sick.  
Just wait the naginator will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment