Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Our Blog's 1 Year Anniversary

Our usual expressions when we try to take photos of ourselves for the blog.  One year and 350 posts!  This year has flown by and if I didn't have it so well recorded by all those posts I would forgotten most or nearly all of it.  Looking back over the year, I can see so many changes in all of my children but by far the most dramatic change has been in sweet Zaynzley.  She went from a chubby, clumsy toddler to a fierce little girl. 

 When I decided to blog I wanted to capture the simple everyday happenings that seemed unremarkable and easily forgotten.  I wish I had a blog when my firstborn was a toddler so many things have faded that were once so crisply imprinted in my mind.  This blog has forced me to take photos and journal about them. I needed that because I was terrible at taking photos much less journaling about them.  So as we look to year two on semi-germane germaines I can hardly imagine what is in store for us but you better believe we will capture it one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment