Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ah-Ha!

My sister the great naginator, nags me endlessly to get a blog entry done early in the day. Now is that not the case of the pot calling the kettle black. Here it is late in the evening and nary a word has been writ. Let the record show.

1 comment:

  1. It may be 7 hours late but it did appear on the day. I can only say I got sucked into a home improvement project that was supposed to be fast and easy (ha they never are). But I did my duty and posted!

    ReplyDelete