Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Carl Lives!!!

So the other day when I was calmly working at the library, who decided to surprise me? why Dear Sister, Zany and Quint. It is not often we surprise each other, since we live about an hour away and that's a lot of time to waste in chance we miss each other. Not only did she turn up, she brought me by favorite weakness - a doughnut.  Next she gave me some bad news- "I think Carl is dead." Who is Carl? why the swainson Hawk I see all the time that lives near the bridge.  I usually see him at least twice a day.  But I hadn't seen him for two. "what?" Yes she said there was a beautiful bird dead along the road.  I was very sad about it. Another day passed. And another. Finally when I had given up all hope I saw him.  Here he is:



No comments:

Post a Comment