Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Archer the Cowboy Valentino

Archer had his kindergarten musical performance with a Valentine theme.  Archer was selected to be a square dancing cowboy.  I never know how animated my kids will be in musical performances.  Archer took his performance seriously but was very animated and sang along really well.  Kindergarteners are always the cutest and as Archer is a young kindergartener was really the cutest little cowpoke.  Luckily, Germaine's Emporium (my parents store in Duncan) was able to provide the cowboy hat, boots and cowboy shirt.  I don't think you could find any more pointy boots than the ones Archer is wearing, I love them they made me laugh when I saw them.  I gave Archer a Pa mustache to finish his look.


Archer in his cowboy duds

Archer front and center



Please be my Valentine!

Archer the square dancer

Archer's square dancing was really good and he was so cute.  He really nailed it and got all the steps right.  Archer seemed to really enjoy it although when I asked him to show me the dance at home he got embarrassed and said he couldn't remember it.  At least I still have the video of the square dancing cowboy valentino!

A Happy Birthday to Declan who turns 11 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment