Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Nutty Sandwich


Have you tried a Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwich?

Having two kinds of nuts on one sandwich may seem strange but it is quite good.  My kids all love it.  Archer has long been a Nutella fiend so much so I quit buying it for a year.  But Costco had a coupon and I relented and bought some.  Archer couldn't be happier about it.  Since we were out of milk for cereal I feed them these nutty sandwiches for breakfast.  I wanted Archer to take a selfie with his Nutella face but when he saw his face he refused and ran away to go wash his face.  Maybe I could use that to my advantage someday. 
 "Here, Archy take a selfie! What? I had no idea you had such a dirty face!"


Archer's freshly washed face 

Archy & Zany, best of friends

Why wash when you can just lick it off?

Our blog will be taking a few days off from Monday to Wednesday!  We will be back before you know it and that will give you time to try a nutty sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment