Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

More Via de La Plata Goodness-200th Post

As more and more time passes, and the remnants of blisters have faded from my feet, the more I enjoy my pilgrimages. I can't wait until my next one but until then, I can look fondly at pictures.
In some parts of spain, you can still find insulators on the ground. Also they are still in use as well.

What to do if you have 6 greyhounds and they all need walks? Just hook them up to your bike and do it in on go.

It was so hot, and parts of the camino had no shade. I was ever so thankful that this was a working pump and not just for decoration.

The camino goes thru lots of farmland, and animals. Here an irish pilgrim named Noreen who I walked with for a few days, doesn't let the Sheep traffic jam deter her.

Near Caperra, these were in place of the yellow arrows, to show you which direction to go. s

On all tall poles, cathedrals a stork would build a nest.

They love their jamon, and are very proud of it. 

There were tons of wildflowers, I love red poppies. We used to have them on the hill behind our store but now we just have the orange ones.

Stature of Snatiago(st. James) on the church in Santa Marta de tera. It was on the cover of my guidebook so
I felt I had ro take a picture of it.

1 comment: