Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Findings

Its been awhile since I have updated on things I have found while running about in our town. I tend not to find as much as in the summer as I do in the winter. Probably a combination of not as many people being about and also the fact that I am not as about. And the idea that snakes may be lurking in the bushes where all of the good stuff normally is. In addition to below I also found the pair of shorts that McCoy is wearing when we went to despicable me. Besides the earthquake, half of the reason I fell on the fourth of July was due to the fact that instead of looking in front of me I was gazing off to the side looking for treasures. Also there is a large banner on the side of the ride that says "Arizona Anti Auto Theft Association" but it is past the size threshold that I am willing to carry. I think that on any run, one could find a glove. The world is covered in missing gloves or so it appears.
Here I am with a pair of sunglasses I just found

View of Steeple rock from my favorite route

Cows grouping up before they attack
Now there are milipede everywhere
Here is my  haul. $5.55 in cash. 5 sunglasses. My goal is ten so I can outfit everybody for an explorer war. Three spoons. One pair of some sort of electrical pliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment