Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

August Favorites!

Another month has just flown by.  The nights are getting cooler though the monsoon is still continuing, we currently have lots of poppies and sunflowers. I'm very excited for fall On to my current obessions:
First up is the Brooks essential V neck shirt. Its a technical fabric that has a nice cozy feel, and thumb-holes. I love shirts with thumb-holes. Its ideally made for cool mornings. I took one on my Camino and wore it both when it was hot and when it was cold. It was awesome and saved me from having to put on sunscreen. I now have 3.

Dates! I love medjool dates. I would always wax poetic to them to Rhi, but the ones from Walmart ( I think they were sunsweet brand in a bag) were always bland and honestly a little dry. Our local health food store has them though I was delighted to discover.  Nice and fresh and great energy for hiking. They are nature's candy.
While I love this song to run to, I'm a bit hesitant to link the video. I find the leads bieberish hair a bit distracting, and it bugs me when people are jumping around holding glasses that are clearly empty. though it did make me wonder about POP chips. It first came to my attention on the 2012 NOW that what I call music #44.  They came out with the video fairly recently and I guess may finally be getting around to release an album. "Give me Ur hand" by the Ready Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment