Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This and that

I just love fall, the weather has changed so we can turn off our air conditioners and cool our house by timely opening and shuttering of windows. Its also when I work best on big projects at the store, I actually took some photos along the way but its not quite finished for my blog as planned. So here are some various unthemed photos.
Its cool  enough now to go jogging in the evening, I was able to see this giant moon rise. It was surprisingly speedy.

An update of the Duncan sinkhole. If you look closely you can see a large crack encircling it. It is also a bit bigger than last time, and a collector of trash.  

Here is my favorite spot on the River. It is still green and turbid do to the recent rains. 

I am currently into birds as Rhi can tell you,  I went out looking for them. I wonder what kind is in this bush ;)? It was all I was able to actually photo that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment