Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Count Chocula and Crazy Carltons

I had the opportunity to spend the night at the Carltons. Rhiannon had told her kids I would be making breakfest, I am not sure why but she did. Never one to disappoint, I purchased a childhood favorite and a virtual no-no at their house: A sugar cereal. And a Halloween one to boot. Count Chocula. It was the first time for most of them and I barely remembered the taste and was surprised to see Marshmallows in it.
It may be 6:30 ish in the morning, but this guy is all smiles!

Declan dressed for the occasion

What is sweeter than Count Chocula?  Two brothers sharing a chair.

Z showed up after most had left the table. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the back of her head. I would have frightened even the Count.

Oh no, it has turned a sweet Archer into a menacing foe. The artwork which Rhi was really taken with was by DC Comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment