Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Store and Duncan Update

We have been enjoying the recent cool weather and working hard, I thought for today's post I will update  our store and share some other pics I took recently.
When we went to the Hal Empie dedication, I was shocked to see a new mural. It was painted by our dear family friend Wally Foote. This is the left side..

Right side. It really adds to the atmosphere for lunch.

Here is an update on our new area, we still have some work to do but it is coming along nicely, if I do say so myself.

The back half of the room. It was hard to get a good pic due to the light.

What I am most excited for is our working stack-o-matic! It has been a long dream of mine to have old records playing. It is surprisingly loud and can be heard  all over the store.  It probably hurts my production, as I love to try out new records and sit and enjoy them.

Is this a creek or our Road? We had quite the gully-washer,  It was like a summer monsoon rain not a fallish rain. 

it even came with hail!
I

1 comment: