Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, May 12, 2014

What They Wore on Mother's Day

Declan, McCoy, Quinton (Back Row L to R)
Zany and Archy

We stopped at some really pretty blooming oleanders for a quick picture on the way to church. I was planning on taking some more pictures after church but it was so windy like make your skirt fly up to your neck windy (happened as I was leaving the church building but hopefully no one saw) that I gave up on that idea.  Everyone was in purple today even Eddy and I. Someone at church even asked me if purple was the official mother's day color. The primary kids sang a couple of songs during sacrament meeting one was about mothers and one was about grandmothers which I thought was really sweet.

Poor Eddy took sick on Saturday and my glorious plans of having him do all kinds of projects for me sadly fell by the wayside. Because he was feeling so bad I couldn't even declare I am not loading a single dish in the dishwasher on mother's day like I usually do. The kids picked up the house a bit but I will have my work cut out for me getting it back to somewhat clean.  It really just felt like any other day really, oh well, maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment