Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ashlee is in Merida, Spain

Ashlee at the ruins of a Roman Theatre in Merida, Spain

Sporting tilted visor to keep the sun off her face as the sun always comes from one side.

View of the froggy water.

Blessed cool water to soak tired feet.

It's hard blogging on a kindle, so hopefully my sis will help and edit it. It's been good, some days are really hot so when I can find a wee stream I like to take a break and soak my feet in the cool water. I am also sporting a rally cap for the d backs from abroad and also the sun is always on one side. There were tons of frogs and they made quite a racket but they are only an inch or so in size. I went sightseeing in Merida, Spain. They have a fairly complete Roman theater. Just when you think you can't have any more blisters you get one! I'm slightly behind schedule, as tomorrow the place I was going to stay no longer has an opening. So I have to stop early, only to make it up another day. Miss you all, sorry for the infrequent updates. Love and miss you all.

P.S. Stop having fun without me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun?? The ruins were amazing I can't believe they are still in such good shape. We missed you at our Star wars Party! Keep those blisters clean!

    ReplyDelete