Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Jumping Jack Flash

Quinton had been bugging me for a while to take him to get a jump rope. At first I was taken aback that he wanted a jump rope but I guess it is the thing the guys do when they lift weights. When I was a kid it was the popular thing for girls to double dutch (two girls turn the ropes and one girl jumps while singing a little song) and jump rope during recess; I was never very good at it.  Quinton recently started jumping rope and he is already way better than I was but he probably doesn't know any songs to chant while doing it. Maybe I will have to teach him a couple of little ditties.  

Quinton picking out a jumprope, deciding between a weighted or regular rope.

Quinton jumps his rope.

This weekend is fathers and sons campout so Eddy and the boys will be headed out to the great outdoors while Zany and I get up to some fun here. Princess movie anyone?  She actually hasn't seen to many yet just the newer ones I may have to track down my favorite Beauty and the Beast. I just loved the library scene.
I found this on pinterest and I would totally wear it on a t-shirt.

.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment