Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Any Given Day

If you were to call my house any given day and one of my kids were to answer the phone and you asked, "What are you doing?" Thier reply would undoubtedly be, "Cleaning."  I know this because my sister Ashlee calls often and asks them this question. No matter who she gets on the phone the answer is always the same. I really wish my kids did clean that often, but more often than not the answer to the question what are you doing would more accurately be, "I am suppose to be cleaning but instead I am . . . playing with toys, on a device, coloring, jumping on tramp or as you see below reading a book with my brother."

Declan and McCoy are supposed to be cleaning their very messy room but they are caught red handed with photographic proof reading a Big Nate book together. We must thank Quinton for his photographic evidence.  Now that school is out some major deep cleaning will be going on in this room and cleaning out of drawers which are over full because they quit hanging up their school clothes and instead crammed them in their drawers. Turkeys!

Declan and McCoy not cleaning

I was actually cleaning and I kept hearing a very distant voice say, "Turn it up, I can't hear." I tracked down the source and it was McCoy who was eating a snack outside trying to watch TV through the window. He had Archy open the window and turn up the TV. Archy is also suppose to be outside eating his bread but instead he is in the house watching TV. My air conditioning is on as well so there was a lot of reasons I wasn't happy with this arrangement. Needless to say Archy was kicked outside, window closed and TV off.

McCoy trying to watch TV from outside

Finally the last day of school has arrived! So hard to believe how fast this year went by. I am really hoping to actually get these hooligans cleaning around here this summer. Give us a call to check if you wish but you might be better off asking, "What are you actually doing?"






No comments:

Post a Comment