Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

uh-oh

Oh no, I don't have anything for the blog? what shall I do?


Here is a Zany being my avatar for not having my blog lined up and ready to go. We went to Roper Lake state park yesterday and I didn't blog in advance like a good girl. I am actually quite surprised Rhi has not called to remind me, normally she turns into the Great and Dreadful Nag-inator! Always pestering me about it. She is probably too busy cleaning out her cute camper. I did take some photos and promise to have a post ready in time for my next call to duty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment