Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Of Goals and Resolutions

Well, dear readers, I regret to inform you that I did not meet my Christmas Cinema challenge. Falling short at a mere 18 films. I did complete the Santa Claus trilogy, though. There is always next year to achieve Christmas cheer greatness! I shall forge on.

I only believe in setting enjoyable resolutions for the new year, at the limit of two. This year my goal is to see 12 films at the theater. Movies are better on a big screen, and then I don't get distracted by my various other hobbies and kindle-ling.  So far I am on track as I saw the last Hobbit movie with Pa, Rhi, Dec and McCoy.

My other goal is to go on 12 proper hikes (i.e. not in the hills and desert right next to Duncan). Though I will count Ash Peak. There are lots of good trails a short drive away just need to shake a leg or two and get there.

Hope everybody is having a wonderful start to the year, and sticking with their resolutions if they set any.


1 comment: