Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Resolution Update: Movie Goal

I am quite proud of myself in that so far I am on track to reach my goal of seeing a Movie a Month in the theater. 3 down, 9 nine to go. (i'm a bit behind on the hiking but I shall be able to remedy that soon I think). The year has just flown by.  For recap my Jan movie was the last Hobbit.  March was Insurgent, which I saw while on my paid companion duties.

The Febrary Movie was Cinderella! And I had numerous paid companions, as all ten of the regulars of this blog was able to attend, a rare and somewhat distracting feat.  While technically it was seen in March, Feb was a bit busy and too short a month to fit one in.

We went to the Park Place mall, where on Tuesday's the movies only cost $5 to get it. Though if you are running a bit late and see a long line from buying a ticket from an actual person. and think why I shall use this neglected machine to buy my tickets. It shall cost you two dollars more. Another case of when its better to follow the herd.

I loved the movie, the scenery and costumes especially. Though I still contend she should have eaten the food while she was making it, no use to wait until they were done.
There are these great steps up to the movies, Declan tries for a workout.

Here are three somewhat tired turkey's. If you notice Z has her hand in her candy stuffed pocket. She is really the best and making her candy last throughout the day, and not sharing with her brothers. 

Here Rhi pretends she is fleeing the palace at midnight racing down the crazy carpeted stairs.

Come Archy look at the Camera...

Now Dec, Quinty and Z are distracted. Its hard to get a good pic of everybody. Someone it always seems to cause a fuss.

1 comment:

  1. Even at $5 a pop, when you take the whole family, it is a hefty amount. Aunt January told me of a movie not to be missed. I think it is called, McFarland.

    ReplyDelete