Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Cleaning at the Germaine's Emporium

In between all of the fun we have been having, we have actually got some work done. I am like my sister in that I really like to rearrange things. Also it is very easy at our store for it to become a bit of a mess, and unorganized. Once agian it is really hard to take pictures as you go, in fact I forgot all about one area until we were done. Luckily I was able to fine one from a while back.  

Goodbye, christams area! We have further plans for our christmas products, hopefully that project will be done sooner rather then later.

Our New cheery area, as I like to call it. Lots of bright colors in this area. 

I am quite taken recently with the combintation of Red, Green and Yellow. 

Here is another of my favorite things, miniatures. Most of these are vintage Renwal  with a few others mixed in. 

We put the cheery melamine (no brown or muted avacodo green here)  in this section along with the yellow enamel pots and pans. 

This area has been on my mind for awhile. See that blanket all bunched up in the foreground?
No one ever returns it properly to the quilt rack. 

This one is not going very far

It shall just  replace these two small tables. I need to repaint the yellow table anyway as I ran out of paint the first time. 

Like magic the John Deere Shelf has taken thier place.

Once agian a fail on keeping up with a project thru pictures. Pa sanded this ole door, painted it and built feet to make it stand. I wanted a way to hang vintage kitchen untensils.  He also hung tin signs and lots of hooks. 

All finished! We still need one more tin sign, to be hung.

And the other side, I am pleased how it turned out and since this picture was taken all the hooks have been filled.  We still have lots to do before the heat gets us, stop by and check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment