Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Where have we been?

Declan (front), Archy, McCoy, Zany (back)

Our consistent blogging has been quite inconsistent of late, as though, we disappeared into a tunnel of crazy. Things have been a bit hectic for Ashlee and I recently.  I have been focused on getting my house deep cleaned, spruced with a bit of redecorating for bookclub.  Ashlee has been functioning as a paid companion (we often joke that she is a paid companion like they had in Jane Austen's time) accompanying our Mom, Nona to town for a couple of days.  Nona has been enjoying a first rate experience learning more about our Justice System from the perspective of a law abiding citizen, of course.

I told myself I could have one more day of deep cleaning and then on the day of bookclub I would focus on the big picture and getting the whole house presentable.  I was quite gratified that some of my hard work was noticed by the kids without my having to hint about.  I cleaned out all the bathroom cupboards and relabeled them with my P-touch (love it).  When the kids get home from school they make a beeline for the bathroom.  I heard many exclamations of surprise.  Let's hope the labels help keep things tidy.  I am also taking all the books off the bookcases vacuuming them and cleaning the shelf.  Once it is clean I rearrange the books and then add the framed photos/knick knacks.  It had been a couple of years since I had made copies of photos and framed them.  I only had one photo of Zaynzley from when she was two months old framed in the house.  I remedied that and now there are several photos of her around the house. 

Speaking of the house I better get back to it!  Clean, clean, clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment