Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Naggin' the Nag

 Is there anything better than getting to nag someone who always nags you?  Ashlee once upon a time was often nagged by me about not getting her blog done in a timely manner.  She has taken great joy in nagging me the last couple of days for not blogging as I am supposed to.  I kept meaning to do it after I folded this load of laundry or after I loaded the dishwasher but time kept slipping away.  Most afternoons I spend watching baseball games.  That really puts me behind in my housework so I am trying to catch up and the blog has been a bit neglected.  Sorry blog.

Spring cleaning has been going on here and it is all consuming.  I really feel like doing a massive purge.  I need to get the kids room deep cleaned and pack up the winter clothes.  I miss winter.  It is such a lovely time of year.  Cozy clothes and warm fires, sigh, soon it will be flip flops and shorts all the time.

As I was tidying up, Zany walked into the dining room wearing my blue high heels and Eddy's basketball shorts.   Holding up Eddy's shorts while trying to walk in high heels is quite a feat of balance. It made me laugh to see her trying it.  You never know what she will think up.  She is a constant source of delight and she is potty trained!  It is lovely to no longer change poopy diapers.  I waited until she was three to potty train and it took all of a day and she has only had one accident in a month.  It is so worth it to wait until they are three to potty train.   I wish I could tell my younger self that.
Zany the big girl

Dec wanted get in the photo too!

Now Ashlee will have to find a new nag to nag, oh Nona better watchout!
(Nona taught Ash and I to nag-learn from a master I always say)

No comments:

Post a Comment