Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

What they wore-new things

Since everyone had new things to wear to church I just had them all wear something new.  Before the photo I told them to tidy themselves up.  Lots of buttoning and straightening ensue.

Photo prep


Coy (far left) new pants and belt, Archer new bowtie, 
Zany new dress, Declan new shirt and tie, Quinton new suit and tie

My wee buddha which sits in meditation in my front yard has had a hard life.  He got weed whacked putting holes in his belly so I covered that with these glass pebbles.  Then he got a big hole in his face.  A hammer was found lying next to him.  When I asked the question who might have taken a hammer to our dear buddha I was met with a corus of, "Not me!"  

 I won't even bother asking who added the batman mask,
                                              I think I already know. It was not me.




No comments:

Post a Comment