Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Monday, December 1, 2014

What They Wore-Purple

Having entrusted my camera into Archer's care I shouldn't be surprised when I find twenty or so photos taken by that fellow.  Yet, I was surprised to see how many he took, mainly extreme close ups of his mouth or toy car. One photo he did capture was Eddy getting Zany ready for church.  I usually pick out her entire outfit socks and hair bows included but today I just picked out her dress intending to get back to her room to finish her outfit.  Eddy just did it by himself and as we always take two cars to church when I arrived I was surprised by Zany's look.  Her hair was just as it appears below combed straight back with no adornment of bow or flower and her socks with her shoes were just funny.    I will just be glad and grateful that my Eddy is such a sport to get a little girl ready for church.  
As a farewell to fall they all wore purple but I really feel like it should still be September.  This fall has melted away far too fast. We have begun decorating for Christmas which is quite an endeavour.  I am right in the horrible part where everything is a mess and I can't wait until it is all tidy and Christmassy.  Last year we didn't watch very many Christmas movies.  This year we are trying to make sure we watch all of our favorites.  So far we have watched: Nightmare Before Christmas (Ashlee's favorite), Elf, and White Christmas.  

Eddy dressing Zany for church 
(photo credit: Archer)

Quinton (left) surly teenager
Zany holding a picture from Nursery
McCoy always cool
Archer very upset he didn't get to play with play-doh in Nursery
Declan as always a happy guy

Here's hoping the month of December slows down so I don't feel like it is over before it has begun like fall did.  Ha, December is the fastest month of all!

Happy December!


No comments:

Post a Comment