Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Delivery Crew

We like to give small tokens of the Christmas season to some of our friends and neighbors.  This year we are giving poinsettias with a card and lucky for me I have a delivery crew.  They were all very excited to wear Santa hats and scarfs.  They walked around our neighborhood happily delivering to each house. 

It's Arizona so you can still wear shorts in December.  Our leaves are finally turning colors and beginning to fall.  It has been so warm I haven't been able to use my wood stove for a while.  Last time I had a fire in it Ashlee and I were wrapping all the black friday purchases so the door to the room was shut.  It got quite toasty and Ashlee stripped down to her tank top declaring she was working in sweatshop.  Ashlee and I wrapped all the presents.  I get quite addicted to wrapping presents as soon as they are unloaded off the UPS truck.

Ready for delivery

Ho, Ho, Ho

Heading back from a delivery while a neighbor puts up Christmas lights

Maybe the UPS delivery drivers should wear Santa hats and scarfs, and bring a bit more pizazz to the delivery.  


1 comment: