Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Cinema Challenge!

I just love Christmas, and I love Christmas movies. I only watch them during the Christmas season, and our dear Aunt just told us that is is one of the shortest christmas seasons ever. My goal is to watch 25 different Christmas movies. I had a good start at Rhi's where we watched 3 together. They have to be movies of a proper length, but can be made for TV as well. Here is my tally so far:

1.   Nightmare before Christmas, (of course)

2. Elf - I wonder why they didn't make a sequel
3. White Christmas. This was the first time I had seen it. I watched it with Rhi and Eddy very late at night. I thought it was great, and encouraged me to dig out Bing's record for listening at the store.
4. Christmas Crush- free on Amazon prime, I think it may have been a lifetime original. Wasn't too bad for what it was. 
5. Santa Clause 3- Ok, of course I prefer the first one, (which I think is Eddy's favorite)
6. The Grinch who stole Christmas (Jim Carrey version) which I have declared will be the last time I see it. I found it annoying and it didn't like how the sets were designed, it made be feel claustrophobic, nor did it keep the interest of the little boy I was watching it with.
7 Fred Claus- I had never heard of this one, even though it has A listers in it like Kevin Spacey. I don't recommend it, though I found Vince Vaughn's character very annoying. 

1 comment:

  1. I watched a really cute little movie called, "The Twelve DATES of Christmas". It has a Groundhog day type theme and was quite enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete