Rhiannon and Ashlee are two sisters with very similar tastes and interests yet very different lives. They share this blog. Rhiannon is married with five children in a small town in Arizona. Ashlee is single with a darling pug who lives in a smaller town also in Arizona when she isn't traveling the world. Come see what we are up to!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Movie Challenge Update

8.  I have roped my PA into watching quite of few of these with me  luckily enough. This wasn't the best but was alright. I must say, I think Steve Guttenberg's Ho Ho Ho laugh was one of the best I have ever heard. The title tell the plot, just add deadline and a disapproving elf and there you go.



9. After hearing the song "Hot Chocolate" at countless children's Christmas programs I watched the movie for the first time. I should have listened to Rhi, I hated it. I found the animation super creepy especially the wierd hobo guy who lived on the top of the train. If you don't believe in the spirit of Christmas while on a magical train to the north pole, I say you don't  get to have  the First Christmas gift. This is a one and done for me.
10. This was a nice change of pace as it wasn't a Romance, but a sweet tale of bonding with others. while Conveniently snowed in.
11. A classic, I didn't watch it in spanish, just now realizing what poster I picked.

  
12.  It took me awhile to not think of her as the evil girl from Arrow but Summer Glau was a pretty good elf, sent to pose as a nany for a family who lacked Christmas spirit.
13. The Santa Clause, which I have been informed is Eddy's favorite Christmas movie. It has held up well I think.  I am a bit behind my schedule, but hopefully will be able to catch up over the weekend.  

     



No comments:

Post a Comment